Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Taylor Appraisal Service.
If you're planning on putting your house on the market soon, a professional appraisal is absolutely necessary. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays in the long run! Unless the homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like a professional appraiser does, it's difficult for them to fully grasp real estate market forces.
You could be thinking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or how much you want to sell it for. Instead, the appraisal measures your home's market value.
A home is only worth the price another person is willing to pay.
||Contact us for any questions regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
Going to sell your home yourself?
Quite a few Alabama homeowners are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, quickly and for the best price, what you need is a professional appraisal. The best thing to have is an objective opinion, and we understand that it can be very difficult to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a sound selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised when they find out that the value of their home is more than they originally believed.
So taking the first step and spending a little on a professional appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they expected they would get.
Others have an an inflated assessment of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home - allowing them to quickly sell it - rather than gathering dust on the market for months. An overpriced home causes buyers to back off, which means no offers and no closing, wasting your valuable time and draining your resources while getting nothing done.
- Be a very useful bargaining tool while speaking with a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home inside and out
- Alert you of issues and get rid of any overlooked repairs hassles that might delay a closing
- Help prevent the chances of unrevealed problems that cause sales to flop
We also help agents price homes in Marshall County
Even if you're working with a very skilled agent, it's definitely a good idea to have an analysis of value prior to signing a listing contract.
Let Taylor Appraisal Service help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have an accurate description of your home's characteristics and a detailed analysis of the the latest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
We also provide general consulting
Possibly you've already decided you don't need to go as far as getting an entire appraisal but would like some information about the real estate market in your area? We
offer services tailored especially for customers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
After you order an appraisal report from Taylor Appraisal Service, you can expect....
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a immediate response: We will give you personalized information for your particular appraisal need. Just explain your situation, and we will give you suggestions.
- Swift turnaround time: Normally in a week's time or less from the date we receive the request, you'll have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report formats that suit YOUR needs:
We've done many of assignments, and we know that when it's real estate consulting and appraising, there is no typical or standard "boiler place" assignment. We provide a variety of report types and are familiar at providing appraisals to clients sans the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to read it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Taylor Appraisal Service: Reports we write are written in plain English, understandable, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that regulates the appraisal practice.
Should you have any inquiries regarding your appraisal once you've read through the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!